By David Joel Miller, MS, Licensed Therapist & Licensed Counselor.
Here it is – The Best of Blog Recap for March 2012 –
Thanks so much! A big thanks to all of you that read this blog. This has been another great month at the counselorssoapbox.com blog thanks to all of you. Hope some of the things I have written have been helpful and thought-provoking. Feel free to comment and especially pass along the link to anyone you think might want to read this effort.
This month there were a few days with no post but when we reached the month end there were more posts than I had originally planned. We will see what the next month holds.
Here are the top read blog posts of the last month with the links.
1. Bipolar genetics research study.
3. More ways to mess up your mind.
4. Why relationships fail – two large reasons.
The all-time top read posts were::
1. How does therapy help people? (still in first place!)
2. Do drugs cause mental illness?
3. How much should you tell a therapist?
4. Treatment for teen’s risky behavior.
Many of you have viewed the home page and “about the author” page also.
Thanks to all my readers new and old.
Next month we will explore some other topics and see what we come up with.
Till next time, David Miller, LMFT, (Soon to be LPCC licensed also)