Looking for a job as a California therapist?

By David Joel Miller.


Photo courtesy of Pixabay.com

Fresno County, CA is hiring for Unlicensed Mental Health Clinician
This just came across my desk. If you are wanting to work as a Mental Health Clinician and are BBS (California Board of Behavioral Sciences) registered now is the time to apply.
This recruitment is open to Marriage and Family Therapy Interns and Associate Social Workers. You must be registered with BBS or able to prove you have already submitted that application. You must apply by 1/16/15.
Oh, and you also must want to work in Fresno County, California.
At this time Clinical Counselor Interns are not included in this classification. Sorry about that. We will continue to advocate that Clinical Counselors need to be included to broaden the available providers of mental health services. One of these days I expect that to happen.
Resumes are nice but you MUST fill out the application on-line.
Go to Fresno County, Personnel Department and look under open recruitments.
Hopefully, these links will work. Best of luck.

Fresno Open Jobs

Unlicensed Mental Health Clinician Application

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.