What is Serenity?
By David Joel Miller.
How would you know serenity if you found it?
Serenity: Clearness, calmness, quietness, stillness, peace.
From The Century Dictionary, 1890-91
Additional posts on feelings and emotions. More on other topics are listed in the categories list to the right.
Want to sign up for my mailing list?
Get the latest updates on my books, due out later this year by signing up for my newsletter. Newsletter subscribers will also be notified about live training opportunities and free or discounted books. Sign up here – Newsletter. I promise not to share your email or to send you spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
For more about David Joel Miller and my work in the areas of mental health, substance abuse and Co-occurring disorders see the about the author page. For information about my other writing work beyond this blog check out my Google+ page or the Facebook author’s page, up under David Joel Miller. Posts to the “books, trainings and classes” category will tell you about those activities. If you are in the Fresno California area, information about my private practice is at counselorfresno.com. A list of books I have read and can recommend is over at Recommended Books
- Success does not cure low self-esteem (counselorssoapbox.com)
- Why the B student is happier – good enough is often better (counselorssoapbox.com)
- Driving the recovery bus – the role of self-motivation in recovery (counselorssoapbox.com)
- What is a blog? Why are you writing a blog? (counselorssoapbox.com)
- Why your diagnosis does not fit (counselorssoapbox.com)
- 4 Reasons counselors don’t say they like you (counselorssoapbox.com)
- Will therapy work even if you don’t believe in it? (counselorssoapbox.com)
- Are you a Parentified Child? (counselorssoapbox.com)
- Serenity (changeyourlifefriday.com)
- Serene. (micahsalud.wordpress.com)